Female Athlete of the Month

Female Athlete of the Month

Luc Miceli, Contributor

Quynh Trosien is the female athlete of the month.  She plays varsity tennis for Tracy High.

Trosien had an amazing comeback from an ACL injury last year.

She had to train to get back to where she was.  It was not easy but she put in work in the gym and on the court as it was very well worth it.

Trosien had an impressive year on the court.  She won 15 of 16 matches on the whole year, which is very impressive. 

She won the Tri-City Athletic League girls tennis title but unfortunately lost her first game in state playoffs.

Trosien had a very impressive season and on top of that all the younger players to experience that will only help for the future.

Trosien’s said in reaction to winning the TCAL tennis title, “I was very happy,”

After this amazing season, her high school career is over. Trosien is sad that high school tennis is over ,but she is glad that she got to experience it. All these experiences definitely adds to her high school moments.

Unfortunately, Trosien will not play tennis in college or least right now does not plan to.

Her comeback from injury to have the season she had was remarkable. She hopes it can leave an impact on other girls on the team.

“Do not give up and always push through,” Trosien said as inspiration for the other girls.

Trosien hopes she left a positive and effective impact for the other girls and can take that and be great tennis players themselves.

The work to get back to playing was not easy and to be even better is what makes this season amazing.