My life, so far: Samantha Farmer

Samantha Farmer, reporter

The advice I would give to myself as a freshman would be to make these four years of high school the best, because it goes by faster than you think. This advice is being given because it feels like the four years went by in the blink of an eye.

Taking part in sports and other activities at school make the years go by really fast.

Don’t get into a relationship during high school because there is so much drama with girls about dating someone’s ex or someone getting on someone else. There is just so much drama with dating that you should just wait until you find the right person in college.

If I could go back in time, the activities I would want to do is take part in Point Break, I missed it because I was out of school with a concussion. Girls’ Treat is another activity I wish I didn’t miss out on because many memories that are being created on that special night. I wish joined more clubs besides Earth Club, which I didn’t sign up to be apart until my senior year.

I am proud of being picked to take part in the all league soccer game this summer and will be representing the Tracy High school soccer program.

I was picked as captain of the freshman basketball team and lettered my sophomore year in soccer.

— Samantha Farmer

Also received MVP and MVP defender both my freshman and sophomore year for the frosh/soph soccer team. I got my Block-T for community service, also during my sophomore year by working over 100 hours for different programs.

I am planning on attending Bluefield College in Virginia on a soccer and academics scholarship. I will be continuing my soccer career for another four years before starting my career path as a sports physical therapist and majoring in exercise science.

Hopefully, I can get a summer job working a chiropractic clinic as a assistant and help patients with their daily exercise. I want to open my own clinic after getting my masters in exercise science.