• The Tracy High Scholar & Athlete was inducted into the National Scholastic Press Association Newspaper Hall of Fame in 2002

• Scholar & Athlete is the Tracy High School student newspaper

• Email for newspaper adviser - Gary Henderson, [email protected]

• Tracy High School - 315 East Eleventh Street - Tracy, California 95376 - Phone 209.830.3360

• Tracy High is a California Distinguished School

Scholar & Athlete

Tracy High Madrigals

Jahdai Spikes, Editor

The Tracy High Madrigals have many exciting things planned for this year, from small things like  performing the national anthem at local events to singing at Disneyland they do it all.

Jennifer Grover, the Choir Director, has many fun and special events planned for this year.

“I’m just very excited to see what the kids will be able to accomplish this year,” said Grover.

The choir students are more than excited at all of the opportunities provided to them to perform and really love being a part of these choirs. Audrey Boyd is a choir student who has been deeply involved in the choir since her freshman year.

“This year I am the most excited for our trip to Disney and all the honor choirs we have,” said Boyd.

Kyle Vergara is another very active student in the Tracy High Madrigals.

“I’m excited to do our annual CVYS performance at UOP, I really just love having fun with my friends and getting wrapped up in the music,” said Vergara.

About the Writer
Jahdai Spikes, Editor

Jahdai Spikes is 16 years old and a junior at Tracy High School. He is part of the Tracy High Madrigals and has taken part of many plays and musicals....