My life, so far: Stephanie Ascevedo

My life, so far: Stephanie Ascevedo

The advice I would to myself as a freshman is to stay on top of your work. If you really want something don’t stop trying to accomplish your goal. Always stay positive and be you regardless of what you’re going through.

The things that I wish I would have done that I didn’t get to do is continue playing basketball all four years of high school. I seemed to get better through the years, but my knee stopped me from continuing to play. Another thing that I wished I would have done was join the fashion club at Tracy High, but then I started working my senior year, limiting me from doing things because of my work schedule. Therefore, I had  the opportunity to do things that I probably thought I would never do, such as play basketball for two years, starting from not knowing how the game is played, to being team captain and starter my second year.

Some accomplishments are going to be able to study in the Academy of Art in San Francisco, I start in the spring of 2017. Another accomplishment is learning how to do my makeup every morning and sticking through it every day and always getting really good compliments. I have been able to do my eyebrows and keep them on point every day.  To me it’s an honor to say that I have gone far with my makeup, and I wish to continue it later on in the future, at least as a hobby.

What I hope to accomplish in the future would be to finish high school, get my diploma, go to college for four years, study photography and fashion design, get a good  job, buy my own house, and the car of my dreams (Dodge Challenger SRT8 2016).

Later on, I want to get married and have two kids, probably adopt my kids and adopt a dog from an animal shelter.

My plans are simple, but I’m hoping to be able accomplish my goals. I have been planning my future goals since I was a sophomore in high school, and I’m hoping to succeed in my life. I have been through ups and downs like my brother passing away when he was only 25, and it affected me mentally. I always managed to keep going and motivating myself to make the right choices in life. I hope to continue making good choices because that is what my brother would of have wanted me to do.