Pink Turtle app makes ordering convenient

The pink turtle app has discounts, loyalty and even a turtle club!

Emily Simons, Staff Reporter

Pink Turtle is a dessert and Pastry shop located across the street from Tracy High School.  It has had a large amount of success since its opening in 2015. This is attributed to the amazing sweets and wonderful costumer service. To please the costumers even more, they have come out with a new app where people can preorder, get rewards, and even have chances to get discounts.

With this app, orders can be placed and picked up later, this is convenient for students who do not have time to wait in line or are in a rush.  With an online transaction, it becomes simple for people to pick up their orders without any hassle. This will help with large or complicated orders, such as milkshakes, which are handmade and take a while to make.

“This makes my lunches so much more convenient, I definitely will be using this app as much as possible,” Isabella Arrieta said.

Another feature that will help promote business are the scratchers. These can only be opened when a person in the shop has the app. They can ask for the code and can possibly get discounted items. This feature is definitely a beneficial asset to not only the costumers, but helps to promote the company by inviting in new people.

The “Turtle Club” is for people who are regular customers and it helps to earn rewards and benefits, making their daily trips to this dessert shop more convenient. Regular customers are excited by this.

As a student who goes here almost every other day, I think this is an amazing branding idea for Pink Turtle

— Olivia Simons

“As a student who goes here almost every other day, I think this is an amazing branding idea for Pink Turtle,” Olivia Simons said.

As a special deal made possible by Emily Simons, who talked to the manager about how they plan on bringing more attention to their business, Pink Turtle is also offering a free chocolate chip cookie starting Monday, Dec. 14, with a purchase of any other treat. This offer is exclusively for Tracy High School students who have downloaded the app.